Location: Benidorm, Alicante
Our Costa Blanca Camp is located in the lively town of Benidorm, not far from the city of Alicante, at only 10 minutes walking from the beach. With 25.000 square meters of modern academic facilities and excellent sport areas, the camp has everything to offer to both international and Spanish students. At the camp residence you will find very high standars of quality with the same services of a hotel. Our Costa Blanca Camp combines fun Spanish classes with a lot of exciting activities. You will attend language classes in the morning and in the afternoon you will play sports and relax in the swimming pool or enjoy yourself on one of our great half day visits. In the evening you will have plenty of fun activities such as karaoke, the talent show or the disco. The weekends are dedicated to exciting visits to theme parks, such as Terra Mitica and Aqualandia.
The program consists of 20 classes of 45-minutes per week and always organized according to the language level. On the first day of the course you will take a Spanish level test and your progress will be monitored throughout your stay. Our teachers are all qualified and with an extensive experience in teaching foreing languages. English classes as optional (upon request).
Your will spend your days at our Costa Blanca Camp together with other Spanish students. They will share both afternoon and evening activities with you. Making Spanish friends will allow you to improve your Spanish because there is no better way to learn a language as by having fun together!
TENNIS COURSE (OPTIONAL)
The complex is also home to the prestigious Ferrer Tennis Academy (David Ferrer is currently one of the world's best tennis players according to the ATP rankings) and offers students the opportunity to attend tennis classes given by qualified tennis instrutions. The aim of the course is to improve the students' personal technique, perfect their best tennis shots, correct their weaknesses, improve their physical training and analyse various strategies employed in the game.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Three class-hours per day from Monday to Friday
- Professional tennis trainers
You will stay in modern double rooms with private bathrooms and air conditioning. Our staff will be there for you for offering their support and sleeping on the same floor of the students. We also offer adapted rooms to disabled guests. The cleaning service makes beds and replaces towels every day.
The camp features modern academic and sports facilities:
- Hotel complex within the school grounds
- Lecture halls and multi-use rooms
- Computer labs
- Dining hall
- Recreational centre
- 25 meter long pool
- Tennis courts
- Mini-golf court
- Bio-vegetable garden
Activities are an essential part of the Costa Blanca Summer Camp. Organised and supervised by qualified staff, their aim is to encourage participation, promote teamwork, and foster students' skills. They are offered in the form of workshops, games, competitions and contests in teams during the afternoon and after dinner.
TEENS ACTIVITY SAMPLE PROGRAM:
- Half day excursions: Altea, Javea, Benidorm city tour, shopping, the beach...
- Full day excursions: Terra Mitica and Aqualandia.
- Plenty of afternoon out: at the beach, laser game, bowling...
- Sports at the camp facilities and at the beach.
- Plenty of nights out in Benidorm.
- 1 dinner in a local restaurant.
- Farewell party.
JUNIORS ACTIVITY SAMPLE PROGRAM:
- Half day excursions: Altea, Villajoyosa chocolate factory, Benidorm...
- Full day excursions: Terra Mítica and Aqualandia.
- Plenty of fun games in the campus: water games in the pool, gymkhana, Olympics...
- Sports at the camp facilities.
- Arts & crafts.
- Fun nights at the camp: mini disco, talent show, karaoke, night of terror, movie nights.
- 2 WEEKS: 1.575€
- 4 WEEKS: 2.825€
- 2 WEEKS: 1.695€